Peddinghaus and American Punch: sharing a comittment to customer service and producing quality products.
Peddinghaus Corporation has been a leader in structural steel fabrication technology since its founding in 1903.
Branching out into ironworkers in 1931, the company has consistently provided important innovations for the structural steel and metal working industries. These include a straight side design for ironworkers, which provides superior cut quality and minimizes machine wear and maintenance.
The machinery manufacturer has made its name on its four design tenets:
Underscoring all of this is Peddinghaus’s commitment to customer service, exemplified by its 24-hour technical support center.
Operating from its Bradley, IL, headquarters, the company also has manufacturing locations in South Carolina, Germany and Spain as well as sales and service offices in Mexico, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates.
Peddinghaus ironworkers and metal fabricating equipment are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Building construction for schools, residential complexes, strip malls, high rises and stadiums
- Industrial steel fabrication for transmission towers, industrial pipe racks, powerplants and mining facilities
- Fabrication for truss, plate girder, box girder, suspension and arch bridges
- Manufacturing equipment for mining, aggregate handling, stone crushing and agriculture
- Steel service centers and plate processing facilities
Sharing Peddinghaus’s commitment to reliability, value and customer service, American Punch is a proud supplier of Peddinghaus parts. We offer:
Our inventory includes coupling nuts, copers, notchers and bar cutters. We have standard punches, dies and tooling in stock and ready for same-day shipping.
We also offer custom punches and dies, manufactured to meet your specific needs.
Looking for multiple sizes of standard Peddinghaus ironworker punches and dies in one convenient kit? Make sure to check out our Punch Paks.
And be sure to contact American Punch for the tooling you need for your Peddinghaus ironworker and metal fabrication equipment.