Introducing the Punch Pak Punch and Die Kit
When our customers speak, we listen.
One of the most frequent questions we get when people order ironworker tooling is if we have punch and die kits that could meet their standard requirements.
Other customers admit they know they need additional punch and die sizes but don’t have the time to go back and check to see what’s broken or missing.
In response to those needs, we developed the Punch Pak, a collection of round punches and dies specifically selected for each customer.
Available in a variety of sets of punches and dies, the kits usually contain tooling between ¼” and 1-1/4” in diameter, based on the actual demands of the customer’s ironworker.
Depending on the customer’s preferences, the assortments contain the most popular sizes of punches and dies for their ironworker.
The kits have been popular with customers across the board, regardless of ironworker brand. Steel fabricators have said this is the perfect way to get the tooling they need now and have the tooling they will need in the near future.
We package the punches and dies in a durable utility box that includes these other useful items:
- Our ironworker tooling catalog
- A sample of our Punch Lube, which can significantly improve punch performance
- A troubleshooting card, providing information on the best set-up to ensure safety and tooling longevity
- Two reference magnets, which can be placed directly on your ironworker or tool storage cabinet, detailing:
- Required tonnage for punching mild steel
- Recommended die clearance for punching mild steel
The kits are currently available at a discounted price, with free shipping within the continental United States.
There’s an old saying, “it’s better to have and not need, than need and not have.” The Punch Pak is the perfect solution to ensure you always have the ironworker tooling you need when you need it. It’s just another example of American Punch’s responsive approach to serving our customers.